Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Quick Can

Recently I came across a new product to review, the name was catchy so naturally it piqued my curiosity. I wanted to know more and see exactly what this so called Quick Can is about. It was being billed as the worlds first and only self changing trash can. I know right? blah, blah, blah. So I went online to their site and I purchased one. I was not all too thrilled about the $90.00 price tag, but I will admit, this thing has been super helpful when my wife nags me about taking out the trash. The Quick Can allows me to grab the trash and go. I strongly recommends this product to any maintenance professional or any business with numerous trash cans to maintain. The Quick Can currently comes in one size 32 gallon. But their web site states that a few different versions and sizes are slated to hit the market this year. To much anticipation, the 11 to 13 gallon kitchen home can version. Their web site address www.thequickcan.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment